Personal Information is information such as your name, address, phone number, email, or other data that, when taken together, can uniquely identify you. Personal Information also includes certain sensitive information such as a credit card number and relevant credit card information to facilitate payment processing. In order for you to use some of the services on our Sites, we may require that you provide Personal Information. We collect your Personal Information when you voluntarily provide it to us.
Non-Personal Information is information such as aggregated information, demographic information, and any other information that does not uniquely identify you. We may collect your Non-Personal Information while you are using and interacting with our Sites.
Your IP Address is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit our Sites. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
We may obtain location information about your physical location, such as by use of GPS and other geolocation features in your device, or by inference from other information we collect.
• To process your registration on our Sites
• To fulfill your requests
• To fulfill your purchases
• To customize content on our Sites
• To send you important information regarding our Sites
• To inform you of products, services, and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you
• For our internal business purposes
Because your Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, we may use such information for any purpose. For example, The Non-Personal Information collected about your visits to our Sites may be used by third parties in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We reserve the right to share your Non-Personal Information with our affiliates and with third parties, for any purpose.
In some instances, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information. If we do combine any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information hereunder as long as it is so combined.
• To provide services, or to enable third party service providers to provide services, such as payment processing, data analysis, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, and other similar services
• To detect, prevent or otherwise address actual or suspected fraud, security or technical issues
• As required to fulfill your order
• To identify you to any person to whom you send messages through our Sites
• To third party sponsors of Promotions
• To an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy and/or similar proceedings)
• As we believe to be appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations and/or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety and/or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you and/or others; (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies and/or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (h) for recordkeeping purposes
We may make available through our Sites certain services (for example, message boards, chat functionality, "profile pages" and blogs) to which you may be able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you provide in connection with such services may become public and may be available to visitors to our Sites and to the general public.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. However, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
You may review, correct and/or update certain elements of your Personal Information by adjusting your preferences in the "My Account" section.
Under no circumstances are our Sites directed to and/or intended for use by individuals under the age of thirteen (13).
Disclaimer. If you choose to access the Sites, you do so at your own risk, and are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.